Franciscan Ever There Care is a mission of the Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist, dedicated to keeping the elderly in their home as long as it is safely possible and to support clients and their caregivers through the aging process. The Sisters’ philosophy of interacting with others in a nonjudgmental manner and also recognizing the unique potential for each person is applied to our employees and clients. Franciscan Ever There Care is a faith-based non-profit organization that assists individuals who need help to remain safe and secure in their homes.
We are currently seeking Homemakers/Companions, Personal Care Attendants, and 24-Hour Live-In Aides.
- Available to work per-diem?
- Certified as a CNA, PCA, or HHA? (not a requirement for Homemakers/Companions)
- Licensed and able to drive?
- Easy to reach by phone?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, and feel that you are ready for the challenge and reward of working in home care, we want you on our team!
If you are interested in applying to our company, please go to our website at www.evertherecare.org > Employment > Apply Here.
We currently serve clients within a 15-mile radius of the office; including the towns of Berlin, Bristol, Cheshire, Cromwell, Durham, Hamden, Meriden, Middlefield, Middletown, Naugatuck, New Britain, North Haven, Plainville, Southington, Wallingford, Waterbury and Wolcott.
Latest posts by Christopher LaRiviere (see all)
- Tips for Reducing Hospital Readmission Risk - February 4, 2019
- Is Your Mom’s House Suitable for Her to Grow Old In? - January 28, 2019
- Ways to Age in Place When Money is an Issue - January 7, 2019