Happy Birthday to all of our dedicated caregivers who are celebrating a Birthday this month. We give thanks for your lives and the talents you bring to our organization. May God bless each and every one of you and may this next year be filled with health and happiness!! Happy Birthday to all of our dedicated caregivers who are celebrating a Birthday this month. We give thanks for your lives and the talents you bring to our organization. May God bless each and every one of you and may this next year be filled with health and happiness!!
Ann Marie Zaborowski
Nursing News for October
Welcome back to the fall, shorter days, crisp air and colorful leaves. Fall also brings cold and flu season! Washing your hands and getting 6-8 hours of sleep each night helps keep our immune system strong and reduces the risk of getting sick. We can make changes in our diet to help protect ourselves during the cold and flu season. While there is no one food that can ward off the flu virus or common cold, aiming to eat a healthy diet, keeping up with our regular exercise and maintaining a clean living environment can help guard our immune system.
7 Tips to stay healthy for the cold and flu season
- Get your flu shot
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- Practice good hand washing techniques
- Increase vitamin C if possible
- Do not over heat your home
- Wipe down surfaces frequently with disinfectant
Here are some to the nice things our clients had to say about our service during a recent client satisfaction survey
- “The caregiver from Franciscan Ever There Care gets along with my mother and goes above and beyond.”
- “Franciscan Ever There Care does a wonderful job. Without them, I don’t’ know what I’d do.”
- “Franciscan Ever There Care is very professional and does a great job.”
Thank you to all the caregivers that go out each and every day and truly care for those clients that depend on our service. Keep up the good work!!!
October Caregiver of the Month
We are pleased to announce that Kathleen Winiarski is our October Caregiver of the Month! Kathleen has been a dedicated employee for over 25 years! She is very devoted to her clients, she supports the mission of our organization, and takes pride in her work. Her positive and uplifting personality has been noted though the feedback of clientele. Kathleen communicates effectively with the staff scheduler to rearrange her day, and often provides service to her clients even during inclement weather. We have chosen Kathleen this month on strength of her work ethic and loyalty to her position. Please join us in congratulating Kathleen Winiarski as our October Caregiver of the Month!
Thank you Kathleen for all that you do!
Latest posts by Christopher LaRiviere (see all)
- Five Tips for Adjusting to Life as a Caregiver - August 10, 2018
- Tips for Streamlining Your Care Efforts for Your Parent on Simplicity Day - July 16, 2018
- How Can You Spot Eye Injuries in Your Aging Adult? - July 4, 2018