Our hiring process goes through 5 stages. If you are interested in working with us, simply do the following:
1. Fill Out an Online Application
Click here to go to the online application.
2. We Will Contact You
Once we receive an application, our hiring manager does the following:
- Reviews your professional references
- Reviews your personal references
- Runs an initial background check
- Verifies Certification (for Personal Care Attendants and Live-In Aides)
At this time, our hiring manager may call you to ask for clarification or discuss the contents of your application. If we feel that you are a good fit for our agency, you will be invited to come in for an interview.
3. The Interview
The interview is an opportunity for us to see who you are, so be prepared and professional. Our clients are looking for friendly, clean, and dedicated assistants. You should consider dressing business casual or in scrubs.
Make sure to bring the following to the interview:
- Two forms of ID
- Nurse’s Aid certificate or Home Health Aide certificate (for PCA or Live-In applicants)
- Home Care certifications
4. Post-Interview Review and Health Forms
Our hiring manager reviews your interview in comparison to other job candidates. We also run a second background check and conduct further reference calls as required.
Following the interview a candidate must provide the following forms signed by a physician:
- Physical Statement- asserting that a candidate is healthy enough to perform the required work
- PPD Tuberculin Test
After the candidate has had the Health Forms signed by a physician, the hiring manager sets a date for an Orientation. This Orientation includes:
- Hands-On Training
- Job Competency Evaluation
- Video Training
- Hiring Paperwork